Which Strip District Shops and Restaurants are open and how they are adapting their business during Covid19
If your Saturday morning tradition was heading to the Strip District for your favorite foods, COVID 19 might have you panicking. No worries, I’ve put together a list of shops in the Strip District including all your favorite restaurants, bars and distilleries and how you can still purchase some of your favorite items!
The Strip District shops are dealing with the coronavirus and adapting quickly – here’s a partial list of which shops and restaurants are open or how to order from them.
- Wholey’s Market – Open regular business hours!
- Pennsylvania Macaroni Company – Open 3/21 – 8 AM – 4 PM – 15 people in the store at a time. You can also order online
- Parma Sausage – closed temporarily. You may still find their sausage in other retail locations like Penn Mac and your local Giant Eagle. You can also order some things online
- Sunseri – Jimmy and Nino’s – They have curbside pickup – call ahead! (412) 255-1105)
- Stamoolis Brothers – They are offering curbside pickup – Call ahead! 412-471-7676. You can also order online!
- Grandpa Joe’s Candy – store closed but order online
- Mon Aimee Chocolat – I believe they are open but would call ahead! 412-395-0022
- The Olive Tap – Retail shop is closed but they are offering curbside pick up, deliveries within a 25-mile radius and online ordering is all available. 412-252-2234
- Penzy’s Spices – Closed for now – online ordering is still available
- Mancini’s – Open regular hours – credit card only
- Lotus Food Co. – Open regular hours (would call ahead to check before making a special trip: (412) 281-3050
- Strip District Meats – Open, reduced hours. 8AM – 5PM (closing at 3PM on Sunday)
- Allegheny Coffee – Online orders only
- Enrico Biscotti – Bakery is open from 7 AM – 4PM or you can call ahead and do curbside pick up 412-281-2602 order online
- S&D Polish Deli – Currently open for groceries. You can order take out ahead 412-281-2906 or order online
Distilleries and Wineries
Note, some of our local distilleries are shifting to manufacture much-needed hand sanitizers! You can learn about that here and how they are supporting the need! Thanks to all our Pennsylvania distilleries including, Wigle and Maggies Farm Rum and Quantum Spirits and any others I missed!
- Wigle Whiskey – Order ahead 412-224-2827 and pick up. They will bring to your car.
- Pittsburgh Winery – Currently closed. You can purchase gift cards online for future purchases
- Maggie’s Farm Rum – Online orders for now – tasting room closed but they have curbside pickup. Credit cards only
- R Cellars – Tasting room closed but you can order online
- Courtyard Winery – curbside pick up – call 412-408-3237 or order online
- Cinderland’s Brewery – Restaurant closed (limited menu available online and they have family meal options available) but they are delivering and have curbside pick up of their beer. Order online
Restaurants and Coffee Shops
- Osteria and Cioppino Restaurants – closed until April 1st.
- Penn Avenue Fish Co. – Open as of Mach 16th – likely take out only – call ahead! 412-434-7202
- Colangelo’s Bakery – Open for curbside pick up! Check their Facebook page for menus and daily specials and call to order: (412) 281-7080
- De Fer Coffee Shop – Would call ahead, most likely if they are open its take out only. They also have online ordering available.
- La Prima Espresso – Closed until early April – 1 lb bags are available for order online and you can find them in many local Market Districts.
- Bar Marco – Dining room closed but they are open for take-out and local delivery. 412-471-1900
- Luke Wholey’s Wild Alaskan Grille – Open for take out. Call 412-904-4509
- Enrico Biscotti – cafe closed for now. See above for ordering baked goods online
- PA Market – Currently closed
- Cafe Raymond – Call to order for pick up or curbside delivery 412-281-4670 menu online
- Kaya – take out only – call 412-261-6565 and check out their menu online (delivery also available through Grubhub!)
- Roland’s Seafood Grill – Closed
- Primanti Brothers – Dining rooms closed – open for take out and delivery – call 412-263-2142 (Strip District location) (Their other locations are offering the same thing check their website for the location nearest you
The Strip District shops and restaurants are dealing with the Coronavirus and continue to adapt quickly. They are making it so you can still support many of your favorite small businesses during this stressful time and get the comfort foods you need – whether you live near or far!
Things are changing quickly. I’ll update this page as I hear of things but in the meantime, if you see a shop or restaurant I missed, let me know in the comments below and I’ll find out their status and update it as quickly as possible!